Wesna's Amazing Blog

The one and only best blog

Somthing I like doing at home….

May2
I usually swim in my pool in the end of  May,I cant wait until we open our pool and when it gets a little warmer I am going to try to go to swim everyday I used to go to swimming classes but I think swimming in my own pool is more fun because you get to do what ever you want and how long you want. But the bad thing is you cant swim in your pool in winter but you can in swimming classes thats why I went to swimming classes .My favourite sport is swimming and I will always love swimming. I always play with my brother or my cousins when they come, we play  tag,marco polo and you have to finda small bouncy ball under the water. When I was smaller I was scared to go in the water so I wore a life jacket but now I dont need a life jacket and I am not Scared anyore more.

here is a picture of my pool

Jpeg

Another thing I like doing I like doing  is doodling in my drawing book with my art supplies. I like learning from my sister everyday because I think she is an amzing artist. I never forget to draw everyday even if its not good I still like it

Jpeg Jpeg Jpeg Jpeg Jpeg Jpeg Jpeg Jpeg

The bofrom 4 is my sisters art and the top four is my art 

by posted under Uncategorized | No Comments »    

Email will not be published

Website example

Your Comment: